Title Insurance Agency Creation
Creating, launching, and owning a title insurance agency can be a rewarding and lucrative investment. It is not unusual to find owners, groups, and families that have been operating profitable title agencies for decades.
It is also true that there is heavy operational management involved with a title agency. Often, prospective clients want more revenue potential, however do not have the expertise or do not want to dedicate the time to manage the complex back office systems.
That’s where Team Title comes into the picture. By providing proven operations systems and support, we enable new owners to enter the title agency space without the significant operational commitment. We partner with owners and potential owners in key states to create, launch, and operate profitable title agencies that serve clients with excellence and integrity. Our teams are experienced in the title industry and are 100% U.S. based (we do not offshore the work).
Owners own the financial rights and Team Title holds management rights and operates the agency with a flat-fee service model. Owners choose from a portfolio of services and only pay for the services they need and want.
Our agency creation process typically takes 90 to 120 days and can vary depending on local market conditions and regulations. We partner with new owners as they navigate these key milestones in the launch process:
- Branding – owners name the company and brand design begins (logos, marketing collateral, etc.)
- Legal – entity formation, operating agreement, underwriting, and more.
- Accounting – funding, EIN set-up, bank accounts, licenses, and more.
- HR – staffing analysis, hiring, employee guidelines, payroll, and more.
- IT/Technology – secure website domain, email platform, office equipment, security, settlement software, and more.
Our experienced team removes the mystery out of launching your new title agency. You bring the business, we provide full launch support to get you and your investors to a revenue-producing status much faster than navigating the process on your own.